I've been tagged again over at Karen L. Alaniz's blog !
And since I am oh so fascinating I thought I might as well share yet 8 more interesting things you may or may not have known about me.
1. I wear odd coloured socks. I have since I was ten. My mom would buy me socks with the same pattern but different colours so I could mix and match. Then I just got lazy and would wear any sock with any other sock. If I wear matching socks now, it feels wrong.
2. I want to be in a Peter Jackson movie sooooooooooooooo much! (Dawn might already know that one)
3. For some reason I always felt a close connection with Jim Henson, like he was an uncle or something. When he died (I was 9), my friends cut out news clippings and gave them to me because they knew how sad I was.
4. On that note, Kermit is my ideal man (that and Hugh Jackman). Sensitive, but still a leader. Also very smart and creative. And a fabulous dancer. Actually I guess the same could be said of Hugh Jackman. OMG, Hugh Jackman is the human non-puppet Kermit!!
5. On that note note: When I was little I thought Loretta Swift (Hot Lips from MASH) and Miss Piggy were the same person.
6. I have just finished watching season 2 of Battlestar Gallactica and am suffering withdrawal symptoms now . . . must . . . see . . . season . . . three . . .
7. I'm pretty good with Photoshop.
8. If a big spider or something makes a home for itself right outside my door or window or something so that I can't really kill it because technically it's in nature and it would be wrong, I give it a name to pretend it is a pet, say hi to it when I pass it, and any fear of it I may have had goes away. Try it, it works!