Sunday, April 20, 2008

I love blog tag!

Well every once and a while it happens that I get tagged by another blogger. In this case it happened the other day when djpaterson appeared in my comments section.

So thank you sir for the tag! And now I shall proceed to share with you all:


6 (more) Random Things About Me

1. Guylian chocolates are my favourite (the ones shaped like seashells? Yeah those ones . . .).

2. My window by my computer looks out onto the brick wall of the apartment opposite with the exact same kind window staring back. But it isn't a perfect mirror image as it is slightly further north than mine is. And I have no idea why that is.

3. I love making business cards. I get very artsy doing it. My favourite kinds are the ones that are glossy on one side.

4. I love art history. In university I wanted to double major in it, but the drama portion of my degree was just too time consuming.

5. In that line of thinking, I adore Toulouse Lautrec. Specifically his poster art.

6. I hate shopping, but I love new clothes. This is a problem.


Now I have to tag six other bloggers, but to be honest I just can't think of who today - head is a bit fuzzy. So I am instead tagging these three (half of six, so I figure it still works with the play on numbers):

Lesley

Heidi

Catherine



Rules:

· Link to the person who tagged you.

· Post the rules on your blog.

· Write six random things about yourself.

· Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog

· Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

· Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

5 comments:

hwalk said...

I'm with you on the shopping. I don't like spending money.

And it seems like no one is willing to give me clothes for a present so I can avoid the shopping ...

Holly Kennedy said...

I like reading other people's blog tags but never seem to have time to fit them in when I myself get tagged. I honestly think I'm just a crappy 'time manager' overall!

P.S. Txs again for donating a copy of your book to the silent auction we held earlier this month at the launch of my new novel. In total, we raised $250 for the local school library :)

djpaterson said...

I'm a man, so hating shopping is in my genes.

But I do love choc - of any variety!

DJ

Catherine J Gardner said...

Cool, thanks for tagging me, Adrienne. Six random things listed on my blog as of five minutes ago.

Oh, and I hate shopping too.

Nailah Saida said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Ciri Dan Tanda Anak Terkena Pelecehan Seksual
Cara Menghilangkan Noda Hitam Di Wajah Bekas Jerawat
Obat Sakit Bernafas Dan Berbunyi
Obat Tumor Rahang Dan Gigi Atas Bawah
Obat Kanker Payudara Yang Menyerang Ke Tulang
Hilangkan Batuk Filek Dengan Jahe
Obat Untuk Menjaga Lambung Agar Tetap Sehat
Cara Alami Menghilangkan Nyeri Dada Saat Bernafas
Cara Memutihkan Selangkangan Secara Alami
Obat Infeksi Akut Di Kepala Dan Leher