Friday, June 27, 2008

New Ideas

And then something like this happens.

The writing world is a strange strange place. You're working on one book, and then you get an idea for another. And then you get a bit obsessed with that idea. Suddenly you find yourself spending hours at the library doing research on this idea, and hours at home writing pages on this idea . . .

The brain is a vast and mysterious place my friends.

All this to say, I'm sorry I've been MIA this week . . . but honestly, I'm pretty excited about all this!

3 comments:

mapelba said...

It is almost a physical pain when I've got more ideas than I've got time or, worse, talent for. But it is fun to give them a go even in, perhaps especially in, the wee hours. Another writer's enthusiasm though is infectious--thanks for spreading the excitement bug.

Catherine J Gardner said...

I love it when that happens...

Nailah Saida said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Bayi Tabung Memiliki Resiko Lebih Besar Terkena Kanker
Posisis Seks Untuk Mencegah Ejakulasi Dini
Efek Samping Menggunakan Sabun Pembersih Vagina
Bahan Alami Yang Bisa Di Jadikan Masker Untuk Wajah
Makanan Dikonsumsi Untuk Mengeluarkan Darah Kotor Menstruasi
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Pembengkakan Hati
Obat Badan Terasa Gatal Gatal Atau Infeksi Kulit
Obat Lipoma Di Punggung Leher Telinga
Obat Herbal Untuk Eksim,Jerawat Dan Luka
Obat Herbal Dada Berdebar Debar