I have been tagged again, so here are 8 random things about me.
1. My grandparents on my dad's side escaped from Denmark to Sweden in a fishing boat during WWII when the Nazis were attempting a mass round up of Jews on the Jewish new year.
2. For large family celebrations on my mom's side, my four cousins and I find ourselves somehow roped into creating and singing parody songs for the occasion. Very Von Trapp (and all of us can more than carry a tune for some reason).
3. I played a duster in a three person version of Beauty and the Beast. This is what I looked like. I defy to you figure out how on earth I look like a duster in this costume.
4. I have become so obsessed with Lost that each time after I watch an episode I have the craziest Lost dreams. And I think season three was the best (heresy I know).
5. I am a terrible speller. I blame this on taking French Immersion from the ages of 5 - 10.
6. I was in French Immersion from the ages of 5 - 10.
7. I have movie traditions. ie: if the film is a trilogy I need to see each one with the same people. Some may call it OCD, I like to call it loyalty.
8. I have created the ultimate dessert. Plain apple sauce with honey, put into the microwave for a minute thirty, add cinnamon. Tastes just like the inside of an apple crumble thing, but without the stuff that causes badness to my digestive system (that could be number 9, I have a really bad digestive system).
And there you go! I hope you are all feeling much more enlightened now! Of course most everyone I can think of to tag already has been, so I will tag the lovely Lesley who has been very remiss in her blogging of late anyway!
(oh and I have the Internet at home again!! It's soooooooooooooo exciting!)