Friday, May 25, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

I have been tagged again, so here are 8 random things about me.

1. My grandparents on my dad's side escaped from Denmark to Sweden in a fishing boat during WWII when the Nazis were attempting a mass round up of Jews on the Jewish new year.

2. For large family celebrations on my mom's side, my four cousins and I find ourselves somehow roped into creating and singing parody songs for the occasion. Very Von Trapp (and all of us can more than carry a tune for some reason).

3. I played a duster in a three person version of Beauty and the Beast. This is what I looked like. I defy to you figure out how on earth I look like a duster in this costume.


4. I have become so obsessed with Lost that each time after I watch an episode I have the craziest Lost dreams. And I think season three was the best (heresy I know).

5. I am a terrible speller. I blame this on taking French Immersion from the ages of 5 - 10.

6. I was in French Immersion from the ages of 5 - 10.

7. I have movie traditions. ie: if the film is a trilogy I need to see each one with the same people. Some may call it OCD, I like to call it loyalty.

8. I have created the ultimate dessert. Plain apple sauce with honey, put into the microwave for a minute thirty, add cinnamon. Tastes just like the inside of an apple crumble thing, but without the stuff that causes badness to my digestive system (that could be number 9, I have a really bad digestive system).


And there you go! I hope you are all feeling much more enlightened now! Of course most everyone I can think of to tag already has been, so I will tag the lovely Lesley who has been very remiss in her blogging of late anyway!

(oh and I have the Internet at home again!! It's soooooooooooooo exciting!)

5 comments:

Erin said...

I played a spoon in Beauty and the Beast last year. :)

Adrienne said...

How cool! I do hope your costume was better than mine, or at least a bit more literal.

snarkfodder said...

I gave up on Lost at the end of season 2. It was fantastic, but I simply got fed up. Too many questions and no answers. I'll watch it when it's all wrapped up on DVD. I can honestly say that Lost single-handedly turned me off from must-see TV. So I guess I should be grateful.

You know, someone could make a connection between dusters and angels both having feathers, BUT...

Spin, spin, spin. ;P

Adrienne said...

That's why I said it was heresy. I seem to very much be in the minority here about season three. But things were very much expanded on, and I trust the writers that by 2010 (which is when the show is ending), we'll understand. Besides season three did provide us with a lot of answers, but also more questions!

I also think I am slightly prejudiced because I thought the actors who played Ben and Juliet were just awesome, so I was probably more forgiving!

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Manfaat Yang Ada Di Dalam Kopi Bagi Kecantikan Kulit
Obat Kuat Dan Tahan Lama Lelaki
Beberapa Jenis Yoga Yang Dapat Menurunkan Berat Badan
Obat Herbal Untuk Pembentukan Tualng
Obat Alami Penyempitan Tenggorokan
Obat Kelenjar Ludah Yang Membengkak
Obat Tradisional Untuk Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher
Jenis Daging Yang Dilarang Bagi Penderita Kanker Mulut
Cara Menghilangkan Pilek Menahun
Macam Macam Kandungan Yang Ada Di Dalam Daun Pepaya
Cara Memilih Masker Yang Tepat Sesuai Dengan Kulit Wajah