Friday, May 25, 2007

8 Random Things About Me

I have been tagged again, so here are 8 random things about me.

1. My grandparents on my dad's side escaped from Denmark to Sweden in a fishing boat during WWII when the Nazis were attempting a mass round up of Jews on the Jewish new year.

2. For large family celebrations on my mom's side, my four cousins and I find ourselves somehow roped into creating and singing parody songs for the occasion. Very Von Trapp (and all of us can more than carry a tune for some reason).

3. I played a duster in a three person version of Beauty and the Beast. This is what I looked like. I defy to you figure out how on earth I look like a duster in this costume.


4. I have become so obsessed with Lost that each time after I watch an episode I have the craziest Lost dreams. And I think season three was the best (heresy I know).

5. I am a terrible speller. I blame this on taking French Immersion from the ages of 5 - 10.

6. I was in French Immersion from the ages of 5 - 10.

7. I have movie traditions. ie: if the film is a trilogy I need to see each one with the same people. Some may call it OCD, I like to call it loyalty.

8. I have created the ultimate dessert. Plain apple sauce with honey, put into the microwave for a minute thirty, add cinnamon. Tastes just like the inside of an apple crumble thing, but without the stuff that causes badness to my digestive system (that could be number 9, I have a really bad digestive system).


And there you go! I hope you are all feeling much more enlightened now! Of course most everyone I can think of to tag already has been, so I will tag the lovely Lesley who has been very remiss in her blogging of late anyway!

(oh and I have the Internet at home again!! It's soooooooooooooo exciting!)

4 comments:

Erin said...

I played a spoon in Beauty and the Beast last year. :)

Adrienne said...

How cool! I do hope your costume was better than mine, or at least a bit more literal.

Anonymous said...

I gave up on Lost at the end of season 2. It was fantastic, but I simply got fed up. Too many questions and no answers. I'll watch it when it's all wrapped up on DVD. I can honestly say that Lost single-handedly turned me off from must-see TV. So I guess I should be grateful.

You know, someone could make a connection between dusters and angels both having feathers, BUT...

Spin, spin, spin. ;P

Adrienne said...

That's why I said it was heresy. I seem to very much be in the minority here about season three. But things were very much expanded on, and I trust the writers that by 2010 (which is when the show is ending), we'll understand. Besides season three did provide us with a lot of answers, but also more questions!

I also think I am slightly prejudiced because I thought the actors who played Ben and Juliet were just awesome, so I was probably more forgiving!