Tuesday, January 23, 2007

They're here!

My edits have arrived. I am nervous, but oddly excited to get to work.

It's interesting because my editor printed this manuscript out single spaced. I've never actually seen the book look like this before. It's kind of neat.

Gee, if I find that so cool, I wonder how I will react when I see the book as a book. Dude. Woah. That thought totally blows my mind. Kinda in the same way that old saying does: "If a tree falls in the woods, and hits a mime, does anyone care?" (okay okay I stole that from Farside, I admit it)

Anyway, I'm making this short and sweet so I can just get to work.

Oh! I am seeing Guy Gavriel Kay interviewed tonight. I will report back on the event tomorrow!

2 comments:

Holly Kennedy said...

Have fun editing, Adrienne! I wish I could skip over the writing part of the novel I'm working on and go STRAIGHT to editing...

ORION said...

You can do it!
I talked about this before.
Let it make you fall in love with your book even more.