Friday, January 26, 2007

Ceci n'est pas une blog.


Should one blog if one has nothing of note to blog about?


I suppose some blogs do allow for this. You know, the "this is what I did today, or interesting observations about everyday life" kind of blogs. I do quite enjoy those blogs. And I do have a few entries in the past like that. I mean I could tell you how I scheduled a hair appointment for tomorrow and I am nervous because I am going to get side swiped bangs. Or that I booked tickets to New York with the lovely Lesley, and I am quite excited about it because I have lots of friends there I want to see and also I'll get to meet my American publisher people (and possibly my pen pal, artist Peter Brown . . .hmm I should really email him). Or how my back is killing me from working on the computer so much and that I really need to buy a good chair.

But really, I just don't much feel like writing about any of those things right now.

So, as long as you guys don't mind, I think I'm going to skip my blog post today.
_____________________________________________________________________


Have a lovely weekend everyone!

And yes Lesley, the quote was from Star Wars. Well done.

Today's (and you have all weekend people):

"Your taste is exquisite!"
"No, my taste is superb, my eyes are exquisite."

4 comments:

Holly Kennedy said...

I hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my link list of other bloggers. I know you and ORION are often in touch, and she sent me to your blog weeks ago, which I really enjoy.

Heidi the Hick said...

Hi Adrienne! I just followed the link to your book which looks like a lot of adventurous fun and which I might need to pick up for my kids when it's out. And which I might sneak off to read first!!

ORION said...

I get to a point where I don't blog everyday. I really like short blogs. When they get to long my Attention deficit disorder kicks in and...What was I talking about?

Adrienne said...

Holly I don't mind at all, in fact I am flattered!

Heidi - aw thanks! I can only hope it will live up to expectations.

Orion - Yeah, short blogs are way easier to get through, not that I write them . . . I never practice what I preach, it seems counter intuitive.