Friday, January 26, 2007

Ceci n'est pas une blog.


Should one blog if one has nothing of note to blog about?


I suppose some blogs do allow for this. You know, the "this is what I did today, or interesting observations about everyday life" kind of blogs. I do quite enjoy those blogs. And I do have a few entries in the past like that. I mean I could tell you how I scheduled a hair appointment for tomorrow and I am nervous because I am going to get side swiped bangs. Or that I booked tickets to New York with the lovely Lesley, and I am quite excited about it because I have lots of friends there I want to see and also I'll get to meet my American publisher people (and possibly my pen pal, artist Peter Brown . . .hmm I should really email him). Or how my back is killing me from working on the computer so much and that I really need to buy a good chair.

But really, I just don't much feel like writing about any of those things right now.

So, as long as you guys don't mind, I think I'm going to skip my blog post today.
_____________________________________________________________________


Have a lovely weekend everyone!

And yes Lesley, the quote was from Star Wars. Well done.

Today's (and you have all weekend people):

"Your taste is exquisite!"
"No, my taste is superb, my eyes are exquisite."

5 comments:

Holly Kennedy said...

I hope you don't mind, but I've added you to my link list of other bloggers. I know you and ORION are often in touch, and she sent me to your blog weeks ago, which I really enjoy.

Heidi the Hick said...

Hi Adrienne! I just followed the link to your book which looks like a lot of adventurous fun and which I might need to pick up for my kids when it's out. And which I might sneak off to read first!!

ORION said...

I get to a point where I don't blog everyday. I really like short blogs. When they get to long my Attention deficit disorder kicks in and...What was I talking about?

adrienne said...

Holly I don't mind at all, in fact I am flattered!

Heidi - aw thanks! I can only hope it will live up to expectations.

Orion - Yeah, short blogs are way easier to get through, not that I write them . . . I never practice what I preach, it seems counter intuitive.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Vagina Terasa Sakit Saat Bercinta Gejala Kanker Rahim
Manfaat Yang Ada Di Dalam Kayu Manis Bagi Kesehatan
Cara Mengobati Tumor Bibir Secara Alami
Bahaya Terlalu Banyak Mengkonsumsi Teh Hijau
Posisi Bercinta Yang Ideal Untuk Wanita Berbadan Gemuk
Rumah Sakit Pertama Di Indonesia Menangani Saraf Dan Otak
Waspada Sakit Pinggang Gejala Kencing Batu
Obat Pendarahan Rahim
Obat Untuk Menghilangkan Kesemutan Pada Jari Tangan
Cara Menghilangkan Penyakit Kuning Pada Anak Secara Alami