Thursday, February 08, 2007

If I can make it there . . .

Sorry all for not posting much this week. I needed to focus on my editing, but I am very happy to say that I am finally finished, so it was worth being separated from all you lovely people! Well almost worth it.

And I'm afraid that this will be the last entry until Tuesday. I thought maybe on Tuesday I'd take Orion up on her offer and write a little bit about reading in public. While I haven't had a lot of experience yet at it (in fact that entry last week was my only time), I am an actor. As such I have had to do many a "cold read" as they are called, which is where you go to an audition and they give you the script then and there to read cold. I also have a lot of experience working with kids and getting and keeping their attention, as well as disciplining them (grr I'm mean . . . no I didn't believe it either). And of course, as ever, you can take what I say with a grain of salt.

As for the reason I am not going to be blogging again till next Tuesday, I am going to New York tomorrow morning and I am much looking forward to it! I get to see my friends and the city and I get to meet my American editor, Rob, with whom I've only chatted on the phone and who seems just so lovely!

I will fill you in on the whole trip when I get back. Well not on the whole trip, as that might be boring to you. But the cool neat things that happened. Or if it is a miserable time, which I highly doubt, you shall then hear my tale of woe.

Until Tuesday then my lovelies, ciao! I shall miss you all immeasurably!

Who knows how will all will survive till then!

3 comments:

Lesley Livingston said...

It's funny... I keep whistling "I Like New York In June" and then looking out the window. Heh.

Guess we'll be dressing REEEEEAL warm...

LL

ORION said...

Have a GREAT time Adrienne!
And talk to you when you get back.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Vagina Terasa Sakit Saat Bercinta Gejala Kanker Rahim
Manfaat Yang Ada Di Dalam Kayu Manis Bagi Kesehatan
Cara Mengobati Tumor Bibir Secara Alami
Bahaya Terlalu Banyak Mengkonsumsi Teh Hijau
Posisi Bercinta Yang Ideal Untuk Wanita Berbadan Gemuk
Rumah Sakit Pertama Di Indonesia Menangani Saraf Dan Otak
Waspada Sakit Pinggang Gejala Kencing Batu
Obat Pendarahan Rahim
Obat Untuk Menghilangkan Kesemutan Pada Jari Tangan
Cara Menghilangkan Penyakit Kuning Pada Anak Secara Alami