Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DUEL OF AGES trailer

Yeah, so that show I mentioned I'm in (Duel of Ages) is part of the reason my blogging's been meh - rehearsing a fair bit, so I thought I'd share with you the trailer for the show as way of apology and so you can see just how awesome it's going to be (I say "going to be" as despite the action in the trailer rocking, it's all rehearsal footage and things are only going to get better and better . . .)

You can see me briefly at the beginning being spun around, I'm in the long black skirt.

(Thanks to those of you who answered my questions about books in the last post, and in my next post I shall post what my answers are . . . I know, you're on tenterhooks now . . . )


3 comments:

R.J. Anderson said...

That looks brilliant! I wish I could see it!

Anonymous said...

Interesting,thanks.

Crystal Collier said...

The music is excellent! Who choreographed this?