Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Timothy and the Dragon's Gate" nominated for an Audie!

Like the title says, Timothy was nominated in the children's titles category (ages 8 - 12) for an Audie!

The Audies, for those who don't know, are awards for audio books, and I am very excited that Timothy has received this nomination. Mostly because Christopher Lane, who narrated the book (and Alex as well) is just so fantastic. He brings a whole new dimension to the work and does some wonderful voices (and considering how many characters I like to put in my books, he does a remarkable job at keeping track who is who). So I'm really thrilled for him to say the least.

And okay, I'm also thrilled for me :) .

For a full list of nominees click here. And to visit the Audio Publishers Association website (the organisation responsible for The Audies) click here.

For those of you unaware that Alex and Timothy were available as audio books, and for those of you interested in purchasing copies they can be found online at

Alex and the Ironic Gentleman - Audio Book
Timothy and the Dragon's Gate - Audio Book


Erica said...

Congrats! Wonderful news ;o)

Lee Ee Leen said...

congratulations on the nomination!

Adrienne said...

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!