1. Vancouver Island is twisty. Every few metres a road curves, bends, winds, what you will. I love it, but am glad I'm not doing the driving especially not in the . . .
2. Rain. Typical and yet I am told a-typical. It rains on the West Coast but evidently not like this and not this consistently. . .
3. Which makes it tough when the sun does come out and is reflected in the road, practically blinding you.
4. The trees here are super tall.
5. The people are super nice.
6. No one seems offended that I'm from Toronto and yet I'm a little paranoid confessing I am.
7. Kids are awesome here, but kids tend to be awesome most everywhere.
8. My joke about the French cover for "Alex" is the only one that works consistently for any age group.
9. This is a truly exhausting experience.
10. I am so thrilled that I have had this opportunity.
Two more days to go, many more people to meet. Let's see what happens next . . .