Wednesday, July 16, 2008

In the Country

Hey all! I had to get out of the city for a while, so I've gone to my cottage. Not sure how long it will be, but probably around a week. I have limited access to the internet, so I won't be posting a proper blog entry until I return, but when I do I think I will start with Jo's suggestion of a general overview of getting published!

I will totally get to all your other suggestions as well, and please do keep 'em coming, either in the comments section of this post, or the one previous, they are very helpful!

Until next week!

4 comments:

Cate Gardner said...

Enjoy your week.

Anonymous said...

Hey adrienne,
i commented on your blog once before earlier in the summer, you may remember, i thanked you for inspiring me not to give up and stuff. Now I have another question for you and this regards school. Here's the deal: as I told you last time (but maybe you don't remember) I am going to be a senior theater major in college this coming year. In all honesty I really desperately want to go to Grad school. I don't feel that I am finished learning what I can of my craft, and I would like to continue on to get a masters degree or some similar thing. Unfortunately my dad says that if I want to go to more schooling, than it's up to me to pay for it. And therein lies the rub, seeing as how I can't even afford a matchstick let alone 2-3 more years of school. My question to you is, what do you think I should do? What did you do when you graduated from Undergrad? Thank you sooo much for continuing to inspire and create art.

Holly Kennedy said...

Have a restful and
relaxing break!

ORION said...

Is there room in that there cabin?