Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Quick Jump Across the Pond

Hey all!

So I will be doing one of those hiatus things again as I go across to the UK for 10 days to see old friends and promote the book. Mostly industry stuff, but I will be doing two public event thingys if anyone is in the neighbourhood and wants to say hi:

Tuesday 11th Sept - Leicester
11am - Schools Talk @ Borders Books and Music

Wednesday 12th Sept - London
3pm - Signing @ Waterstones in Harrods (Knightsbridge)

Of course you can all be guaranteed of pictures and the world's longest blog entry upon my return. Until then, I shall miss you all as I ever do, and as Red Green would say, "Keep your stick on the ice!"


LindaBudz said...

Sweet!! Have a great time!

snarkfodder said...

Bon voyage and safe journey!

David L. McAfee said...

Have a great trip, Adrienne!

(I love Red Green! Hehe)

Crabby McSlacker said...

Any chance there's a U.S. book tour planned later on? I'm sure I'm not the only fan who would love to stop in and say hi if you happened to be visiting a nearby major metropolitan area.

However, in the meantime, hope it's a great trip!

Kanani said...

Hey, have a great time!
Are you going to see your friends Coriander and Fennel?

Megan said...

Saw multiple copies of Alex and the Ironic Gentleman face out at my local B and N today!

Congratulations on the upcoming release. Though it really is already out in some places, but soon it'll be official!

ORION said...

And ORION talks about Adrienne's book in her blog

J M McDermott said...

Did you know that September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day? And, it is so remarkably close to the American release of your pirate book.

Argh, and whatnot.