Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Steampunk Tuesday - Cool Steampunk Lego Creations!

Just a quick one for today, as it's been a rather full one and right now I feel like anything I want to say about Steampunk will require a fair bit of time to write.  Yup, I gots some deep stuff to say.  Or at least, you know, longwinded stuff.

I saw this post at Flavorwire and thought, well golly, ain't that neat.

Also I thought . . . "You can do that??"

Which tends to be my most common response to Steampunk anythings and also tends to be why I adore it so much.  Every time you think you've seen it all . . .

"You can do that???"


Check out Matt Armstrong's ridonkulous Lego Steampunk inventions, they are just fantastic (okay, so the dude does crazy non-Steampunk Lego stuff too . . . this is a man with serious talent my friends)!  (view more here):














3 comments:

Eric M. Edwards said...

Those are very amazing, indeed. My son would love the telescope, though the cephalopod typewriter is hard to pass up.

Adrienne said...

Hard to choose a favourite isn't it? You really should check out his flickr page, it's mighty impressive.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Well here's a website that had me wait wait, I finally found the website also very contains a lot of benefits in your website is

Bayi Tabung Memiliki Resiko Lebih Besar Terkena Kanker
Posisis Seks Untuk Mencegah Ejakulasi Dini
Efek Samping Menggunakan Sabun Pembersih Vagina
Bahan Alami Yang Bisa Di Jadikan Masker Untuk Wajah
Makanan Dikonsumsi Untuk Mengeluarkan Darah Kotor Menstruasi
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Pembengkakan Hati
Obat Badan Terasa Gatal Gatal Atau Infeksi Kulit
Obat Lipoma Di Punggung Leher Telinga
Obat Herbal Untuk Eksim,Jerawat Dan Luka
Obat Herbal Dada Berdebar Debar