Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Whataya Want From Me

Yes.

I did just name a blog post after an Adam Lambert song.*

But it seems to be appropriate. You see, I've hit a bit of a wall with my blog posts. Once in a while something topical comes up on which I can write (see post below), but really. I'm just plum out of ideas.

I was hoping that you all could help a girl out. I'd love to do a Q & A here on the blog, answer some of your questions, maybe even be inspired to write a whole blog post on a subject. So, if you have any questions, about me or writing/acting in general, please do leave them in the comments section of this post and yeah . . . Let the fun begin!




* There was this one time I was googling Adam Lambert, and Google suggested that maybe what I was really looking for was Adam Lumbert.

Yes, Google, that's exactly who I was looking for. Adam Lumbert. *eye roll*

1 comment:

BK Mattingly said...

Favorite Adam Lambert song?