Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by the lovely Catherine! And I in turn tag . . . PKWood, Lesley and JM Mcdermott. Take it away gang!

-----------------------------------------------------
What are your nicknames? I'm not really one for nicknames, but for a year in highschool I was called Colgate because my last name sounded like another brand of toothpaste. Other than that, usually I'm just called Adrienne. I like it that way.

What game show and/or reality show would you like to be on? I'd love to do "The Amazing Race" only I'm not sure I could actually do it, that is to say if I have the constitution for it. But that one definitely looks like the coolest. And you'd get to travel the world and do strange and wonderful (and disgusting) things . . .

What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? Oddly I remember this. Up until this point I had always got my movies as presents and then in grade nine I bought the original three Star Wars on VHS. I was a bit late to the game, but I had just discovered how awesome those movies were!

What is your favorite scent? So I am not a fan of perfumes/colognes at all. Nor flowers in the home. In fact I remember watching a news article about a woman angry that she had been thrown off the bus for wearing too much perfume and even though I was supposed to be on her side, all I could think was, "Well done Mr. Bus Driver, well done." But I do love the smell of things baking (not that I bake myself). Bread, cake, something with apple in it. If they made a perfume that smelled like that, I'd be all over it!

If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it? Eh, it would probably go into savings. Being an actress/author means I save every little penny I get. But . . . to be interesting . . . it would either be for an amazing trip (or several amazing trips) or a beautiful home with a library that was two stories and had a ladder in it and comfy leather chairs.

What one place have you visited that you can't forget and want to go back to? I have been to Italy twice and I just want to keep going back. I know there are all these other places I should check out, but it was just so beautiful and . . . sigh now I want to go back like right now . . .

Do you trust easily? I do but that has made me not, if that makes sense. I used to trust very easily until I realised people would play on my trusting-ness and play jokes on me and stuff. Now I still trust but I worry.

Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Way too much thinking before acting in my life. In fact this can be taken incredibly literally because even as an actress I've been told to stop thinking as much when I'm acting. But in general, yup, I am not very spontaneous.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy lately? Feeling like a lot of my life depends on luck. It is a very frustrating feeling.

Do you have a good body image? Um . . . if I wasn't an actress, yes.

What is your favorite fruit? Grapes. And cherries.

What websites do you visit daily? AW, Backspace, Verla Kay, several agent/editor blogs

What have you been seriously addicted to lately? The West Wing. I've been borrowing the seasons on DVD from a friend and I think I've started to think of the characters as real people.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Talented, Sweet, has a cool aesthetic taste . . .

What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Ballroom Blitz. And I don't really even know it.

What's your favorite item of clothing? I like my stripey sweater dress.

Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Yes. But Rice Krispy Squares are gross.

What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? "Should I pick this up? Should I take it to the convenience store and instruct them that someone lost it and may come looking for it? Will someone come looking for it? Should I just keep it for me? Should I leave it where it is so it's easier for the person to find when they come looking for it? What if I leave it and someone else takes it? Is this the kind of thing you turn into the police? Should I just take it? Man I wish I'd never come across the stupid thing!!"

What items could you not go without during the day? Computer, comfy ugly grey sweater, tea, cheese . . .

What should you be doing right now? Writing. Obviously. Sheesh.

4 comments:

Melanie Hooyenga said...

I love it! I might have to borrow this even if I'm not tagged.

I would have the exact same reaction if I found money.

Doug A Scott said...

You don't like Rice Krispie squares? Only way to eat RKs, as far as I'm concerned.

J m mcdermott said...

I only answered one question. And, I tagged no one.

Also, I'm going to go back to work. The hero can't fail miserably at saving the day if I'm not there to stop him.

*sounds of scrivening and the lovely whoosh of a coffee machine...*

Anna Wermuth said...

you're so cute and funny, adrienne!! (giggle)
It was so fun to read. Hahaha...